Just registered in May 2019 with balance of new car warranty and service plan. Stunning CLA250 Sport with AMG body styling, AMG red cut leather, panoramic glass roof, 19 inch AMG alloys, electric memory heated front seats, climate air, keyless entry and go, reverse camera and 4MATIC all wheel drive
MERCEDES-BENZ BOTANY - home of New Zealand's LARGEST Mercedes-Benz showroom.
- About Us - Mercedes-Benz Botany is NZs newest Mercedes-Benz dealership. When you purchase a vehicle from us you can expect the best in every respect. We have a huge 20 car showroom, plenty of customer parking, and a team focussed on delivering the best possible experience to all of our customers.
- Easy Finance - We have experienced full time business managers who work closely with leading lending institutions to get our customers the best possible rates; often less than what you can get from your bank.
- Peace of Mind - Every one of our vehicles has been thoroughly checked by our factory authorised technicians to ensure it is of the highest possible standard.
- Trade-In Welcome - We work hard to obtain the best price for your trade-in vehicle and welcome all trades regardless of value, import history or whether there is money owing.
- Nationwide Delivery - We make it easy, with customer airport collections, concluding business over phone or email and the ability to transport the vehicle directly to your door, no matter where you live.
- Vehicle Sales Opening Hours - Mon-Fri 8am 6pm Sat 9am 5pm Sun 10am 4pm For more information please contact Mercedes-Benz Botany.
Efficiency Note:Cost per year based on price per litre of petrol $2.00 and an average distance of 14000 km
Make a Vehicle Enquiry Online
Mercedes-Benz Botany Pre-Owned Vehicles
279 Ti Rakau Drive, Botany,Auckland 2013
Phone: (09) 535 8889
DISCLAIMER: The information shown on this label is provided for comparative purposes. Your actual cost per year and fuel consumption will vary from that shown, depending on factors such as vehicle condition and vehicle modifications, driving style, traffic conditions, distance travelled and fuel price variations. You should not expect to meet exactly what this label says. Visit www.fuelsaver.govt.nz to find out more about this label, and how to improve fuel efficiency.