Key Features: - Privacy Glass - Heated Electric Seats with Memory -Rubber Protection Floor Mats -360 Degree Reversing Camera -Keyless Start/Stop -Dynamic Select -Navigation -Dual Zone Climate Control -Prking Assist -Distronic
Call Joseph, Graham or Matt @ Armstrong Mercedes Benz Dunedin to register your interest today!
- About Us - Armstrong Motor Group is the largest privately owned automotive group in New Zealand, representing 19 of the world's leading brands across 13 dealerships. When you purchase a vehicle from us, you can expect the best in every respect.
- Easy Finance - We have experienced full-time business managers who work in close collaboration with leading lending institutions to get our customers the best possible rates often less that what you can get from your bank.
- Peace of Mind - Every one of our vehicles has been thoroughly checked by our factory authorised technicians to ensure it is of the highest possible standard.
- Trade-In's Welcome - We work hard to obtain the best price for your trade-in vehicle and welcome all trades regardless of value, import history or whether there is money owing.
- Nationwide Delivery - We make it easy, with customer airport collections, concluding business over phone or email and the ability to transport the vehicle directly to your door, no matter where you live.
- Vehicle Sales Opening Hour Mon - Fri 8 am 6pm Sat 9 am 5 pm Sun 10 am 4 pm For more information, please contact today. Ph: +64 3 470 3030
Efficiency Note:Cost per year based on price per litre of diesel $1.45 and an average distance of 14000 km includes Road User Charges
Make a Vehicle Enquiry Online
Armstrong Prestige Dunedin Pre-Owned Vehicles
533 Princes Street, Dunedin 9054
Phone: (03) 470 3030
Fax: (03) 470 3031
DISCLAIMER: The information shown on this label is provided for comparative purposes. Your actual cost per year and fuel consumption will vary from that shown, depending on factors such as vehicle condition and vehicle modifications, driving style, traffic conditions, distance travelled and fuel price variations. You should not expect to meet exactly what this label says. Visit www.fuelsaver.govt.nz to find out more about this label, and how to improve fuel efficiency.