- Glass Panoramic sunroof - Keyless GO - Reversing camera with dynamic guidelines - Bluetooth Phone Connectivity and audio streaming - GPS Navigation - Electric 3 profile memory seats for driver and passenger - Heated seats - COMAND online with voice activation - Beige leather upholstery - Media interface with various language choices - Thermotronic dual zone climate control air conditioning
Exterior Highlights: - 19 inch polished alloy wheels - LED daytime driving lights - LED Tail Lights
Safety Highlights: - Blind spot assistance - Intelligent LED Lights with high beam assist - DISTRONIC adaptive cruise control with steering assist - PARKTRONIC - Front and rear audible parking sensors - Active park assistance - Multifunction steering wheel
Keywords: E class sedan e63 e63s e43 e53 e500 e550 e400 e350 w212 e250 e200 e300 MBCHCH E 250 200 220 270 280 300 320 350 400 450 500 550 63 43 53
- About Us - Armstrong Motor Group is the largest privately owned automotive group in New Zealand, representing 19 of the world's leading brands across 13 dealerships. When you purchase a vehicle from us you can expect the best in every respect.
- Easy Finance and Aftercare Protection - Our experienced industry leading business manager Veronica Armstrong works closely with our customers to create tailored finance packages. We use the top lending institutions to get our customers the best possible rates often less than what you can get from your bank. We also offer Insurance, extended warranty and in house paintwork and interior protection options to make this a seamless purchase experience.
- Trade-In's Welcome - We work hard to obtain the best price for your trade-in vehicle and welcome all trades regardless of value, import history or whether there is money owing.
- Vehicle Sales Opening Hours - Mon-Fri 8am 6pm Sat 9am 5pm Sun 10am 4pm
DISCLAIMER: The information shown on this label is provided for comparative purposes. Your actual cost per year and fuel consumption will vary from that shown, depending on factors such as vehicle condition and vehicle modifications, driving style, traffic conditions, distance travelled and fuel price variations. You should not expect to meet exactly what this label says. Visit www.fuelsaver.govt.nz to find out more about this label, and how to improve fuel efficiency.