We have just traded this rare example of a New Zealand new Mercedes-AMG C63 Coupe Black Series. AMG only put the 'Black Series' name against a handful of AMG models and only 4 C63's made it to New Zealand. This is a very special oppourtunity to secure a piece of AMG History.
-New Zealand New -380kw -Cruise control
Enjoy the AMG emotional motoring experience and buy with confidence from the most awarded Mercedes-Benz dealership in the country, enquire today with Gavin our AMG Brand Manager who will provide you with the AMG of purchase experiences.
- About Us - Armstrong Motor Group is the largest privately owned automotive group in New Zealand, representing 19 of the worlds leading brands across 13 dealerships. When you purchase a vehicle from us you can expect the best in every respect.
- Easy Finance - We have experienced full time business managers who work closely with leading lending institutions to get our customers the best possible rates often less that what you can get from your bank.
- Peace of Mind - Every one of our vehicles has been thoroughly checked by our factory authorised technicians to ensure it is of the highest possible standard.
- Trade-In's Welcome We work hard to obtain the best price for your trade-in vehicle and welcome all trades regardless of value, import history or whether there is money owing.
- Nationwide Delivery - We make it easy, with customer airport collections, concluding business over phone or email and the ability to transport the vehicle directly to your door, no matter where you live.
- Vehicle Sales Opening Hours - Mon-Fri 8am 6pm Sat 9am 5pm Sun 10am 4pm
DISCLAIMER: The information shown on this label is provided for comparative purposes. Your actual cost per year and fuel consumption will vary from that shown, depending on factors such as vehicle condition and vehicle modifications, driving style, traffic conditions, distance travelled and fuel price variations. You should not expect to meet exactly what this label says. Visit www.fuelsaver.govt.nz to find out more about this label, and how to improve fuel efficiency.